A fresh twist on the traditional Lamb Roast.
- Try marinating the lamb in plain yoghurt with fresh chopped rosemary for 1-2hrs Season with salt and pepper
- Place in a roasting pan and put in a pre-heated oven at 220ºC/ 425F/ gas 7 for 10 mins. Reduce temp to 180c/350f/gas4 and cook for 25mins per 500g
- Remove from pan and rest the lamb in a warm place
- Remove excess fat from pan, add ½ bottle of red wine and reduce by half
- Slice lamb ¾ inch thick and serve with red wine reductions.
Accompanied with Roast Potato and Crispy Cavalo Nero or kale with rosemary and chilli.